The asthma & allergy friendly® standard is independently awarded, internationally recognized, certification created by medical experts and rigorously tested by a certified lab.
- Empowered Consumers
Over 60% of asthma and allergy sufferers find it difficult to choose appropriate products for their homes. The mark helps consumers make better buying decisions.
- Consumer Trust
The asthma & allergy friendly® standard is a regulated, physician led global certification company that consumers can trust. The mark build consumer confidence and reliability.
- Marketing Support
Certified clients receive promotional and marketing support, research findings and help with educating consumers about asthma and allergies.
- Access Growing Market
As the number of people with asthma and allergies continues to increase, so does demand for trustworthy asthma & allergy friendly® products.
asthma & allergy friendly® Certification
Third-Party Consulting & Certification Services
The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program is the world’s most recognised certification mark for products and services that are more suitable for people with asthma and allergies. SCS Global Services has partnered with the international standards organization, Allergy Standards Limited, to offer services to manufacturers who are seeking asthma & allergy friendly® certification for their products. With almost 20% of the world population affected by asthma and allergies, there is a growing demand for products that improve indoor air quality and create barriers to allergens that may trigger symptoms.
Certifying your products as asthma & allergy friendly® with SCS enhances brand credibility, builds consumer trust and allows your customers make informed buying decisions. The impacts of asthma and allergies are severe. Your customers are depending on you to make products that create the healthiest possible indoor environment and avoid allergenic ingredients.
- Why Get Certified?
- Additional Benefits
- Sign mutual NDA to begin certification process
- Speak with business development team about licensing and testing fees
- Sign testing agreement and submit products for testing
- ASL certified Independent Laboratory tests products to the relevant certification standard
- Testing is completed, and report is reviewed by ASL’s certification board
- If product passes testing, Certification Licensing agreement is completed and scientific repost is released
- Product is certified as asthma & allergy friendly® and company is granted legal use rights to display the certification mark
- Dedicated Certification Consultant
- Increased product visibility with your product listed on the Certification App and website
- Access to Marketing experts and collateral such as videos, inforgraphics and so on
- Collaboration and cross promotion with other certified companies
- Assistance with Retailer engagement, content & education
- Introductions to cSuite executives involved with the Certification Program
Need more information? Fill the form and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.