Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental
practices in every corner of the global economy.
Be part of our awesome team
Do you have a passion for the environment? Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental practices in every corner of the global economy. We're looking for the next generation of thinkers and innovators to help us set the standard for sustainability.
We Inspire the Change
Hear from our employees, firsthand, about what its like working at SCS Global Services. These are what some current members of our team have to say about their jobs.
"Working with such an incredible team that is driven by a great mission has made this a job I am proud to have."
Tony Hall - Coordinator
"I wake up everyday looking forward to tackling climate change!"
Christie Pollet-Young - Director
"I love working with a smart and warm bunch of people who are passionate about making a difference for our environment and world."
Poppy Roy Thomas – Marketing Project Manager
"Through working at SCS, I’ve met so many individuals who are passionate about doing their part to save our planet for future generations."
Tiago Galleti - Quality Assurance Associate
"I have never worked with a group of people who are collectively this intelligent and talented."
Maggie Schwartz – Manager of Operations
"I love working with the brightest minds in sustainability and the diversity of areas where we influence change."
Diana Kirsanova Phillips - Director
At SCS, we live our passion for sustainability and full season active lifestyles. Our job is inspiring people to adopt sustainable choices, so we make sure to support our employees with the standard benefits package of healthcare, 401k, and paid time off. From a casual, flexible work environment to employee parties and events, we're all about making it easy to stay active and connected to our culture.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee Discount Programs
- Transportation or parking stipend
- In Office Massages
Find Your Fit
Where do you fit in? Explore our opportunities to find out more about how you can join our team.
- Technical Specialist - Sustainable Forest Products Chain of CustodyAtlanta, GA3 weeks ago, Full Time
- Social Compliance Auditor - British ColumbiaVancouver, BC1 month ago, Contracted
- Social Compliance Auditor - ManitobaWinnipeg, MB1 month ago, Contracted
- Audit CoordinatorEmeryville, CA1 month ago, Full Time
- Organic InspectorNew York, NY1 month ago, Contracted
- Organic InspectorChicago, IL1 month ago, Contracted
- Organic InspectorDenver, CO1 month ago, Contracted
- Organic InspectorOrlando, FL1 month ago, Contracted
- Technical Specialist, Low Carbon FuelsDes Moines, IA2 months ago, Full Time
- Marketing AnalystEmeryville, CA2 months ago, Full Time
- Corporate Marketing DirectorEmeryville, CA3 months ago, Full Time
The SCS team comprises of highly qualified employees around the world, working rigorously to promote sustainable decision-making and policies in order to safeguard our environment, support workers and communities, and raise the standard of living for all.
We are located in the City of Emeryville, which is centrally located in the heart of the Bay Area. Our modern, high-rise campus features panoramic views of the entire San Francisco Bay and easy access to walking and biking trails. Other resources include: a fitness center with a schedule of classes, monthly massage, a bocce ball court, a collaboration lounge with a pool table and shuffleboard, an international café, car detailing services, and free shuttle access to the BART transportation system and local eateries.
SCS is dedicated to building and maintaining a dynamic organization and culture that reflects the individual strengths of every person who is a part of the company. Through diversity we gain a wider range of perspectives and experience. SCS promotes a culture of collaboration and learning with many opportunities to celebrate our shared interests. Highlights include: peer to peer presentations on program developments, Earth Day, Bike to Work Month, a Bocce Ball Tournament, the Annual Summer BBQ and Holiday Party, Teambuilding Volunteer Days, a Homegrown Tomato Taste Test, and family-style potluck lunches.